|Preparation||Note: Wear protective gloves and goggles when using this product. Remove excessive dirt and oil contamination with hot soapy water using a stiff broom or brush. Hose area clean with water. Precaution: Protect plants, bushes, metal and paint work that are not to be cleaned, with plastic sheets. Rinse off immediately and thoroughly if contact occurs.|
1. Shake contents before use.
2. Hose down timber surface, ensuing surface is damp prior to any application of Cabot’s Deck Clean.
3. Test on a small area to determine effectiveness and strength required.
4. Add one part Cabot’s Deck Clean to four parts water in a Cabot’s Deck Hand bucket and mix well. For stubborn stains use a stronger solution.
5. Apply generously to the timber with a brush or broom. Scrub vigorously.
6. Leave the solution on the timber for 10-20 minutes.
7. Rinse off the surface with water using a high pressure or garden hose. Avoid allowing to dry out. Severely stained decks may need an additional treatment, more vigorous scrubbing or a power washer. Important: In hot temperatures do not apply in direct sunlight, cool the timber by lightly dampening with water and coat in the shade. Hints: Cabot’s Deck Clean is not a paint remover, however it may remove some old and weathered coatings from timber.
Base colours below are available instore to purchase. From these colour bases, you can tint to 100’s of colours. To view our range, view the colour visualiser.
All colours displayed on this page show 2 coats on merbau timber.
Colour varies depending on your timber type. Click on Colour Visualiser button below to view the full range of colours.
If you are unsure on how much product you need, please use our product calculator. Please note minimum length/width value is 1 metre and maximum is 50 metres.