1. Sweep away leaves, dirt and debris.
2. Hose down timber surface, ensuring surface is damp prior to application.
1. Shake contents before use.
2. Hose down timber surface, ensuing surface is damp prior to any application of Cabot’s Deck Clean.
3. Test on a small area to determine effectiveness and strength required.
4. Add one part Cabot’s Deck Clean to four parts water in a Cabot’s Deck Hand bucket and mix well. For stubborn stains use a stronger solution.
5. Apply generously to the timber with a brush or broom. Scrub vigorously.
6. Leave the solution on the timber for 10-20 minutes.
7. Rinse off the surface with water using a high pressure or garden hose. Avoid allowing to dry out. Severely stained decks may need an additional treatment, more vigorous scrubbing or a power washer. Important: In hot temperatures do not apply in direct sunlight, cool the timber by lightly dampening with water and coat in the shade. Hints: Cabot’s Deck Clean is not a paint remover, however it may remove some old and weathered coatings from timber.
If you are unsure on how much product you need, please use our product calculator. Please note minimum length/width value is 1 metre and maximum is 50 metres.